Business Meetings and Corporate Events at Marlfield House
Located just one hour from Dublin, Marlfield House is the perfect venue for corporate events. Privately owned and with 21 bedrooms, two restaurants, 36 acres of gardens and a long standing reputation for excellence it provides the unique location for important corporate gatherings including brainstorming, team building, board room meetings, product launches and think tank meetings and can cater for meetings from 6 to dinners for up to 140. For more information or bookings, simply complete the enquiry form below or call 053 942 1124.
There are many good reasons to book Marlfield for your corporate event
- The Print Suite is a perfect meeting room and there are up to 4 breakout rooms
- 1 hour from Dublin or 1¼ hour from Dublin airport
- High speed WiFi throughout, audio visual equipment, screens and projectors
- Total privacy
- 21 luxurious bedrooms
- 36 acres of grounds encompassing woodlands, a lake and formal gardens for countless outdoor team building activities
- Choice of two restaurants with fine reputations for excellence: The Duck Restaurant for casual dining and The Conservatory for fine dining
- Five minutes from Courtown Golf Club with 3 other golf clubs nearby
- Helipad and lots of parking
- And for when all the work is done there are two bars, the Library Cocktail Bar and The Duck Bar!
The house and grounds provide enormous privacy for meetings. Small meetings who choose Marlfield tend to have the house to themselves during the day providing great privacy and the ideal environment for working.
The Drawing Room, Grand Hall, Library and Conservatory each provide endless possibilities as break out rooms for different uses.
Team Building Activities
We can arrange a large variety of team building activities including archery, falconry, segway games, soap making , chocolate making, whiskey tasting, cooking and cocktail making classes to name a few. Massage treatments are also available. The Stables Fitness and Well Being located just five minutes from Marlfield provides endless team building opportunities from yoga and studio challenges to obstacle steeplechase in a rural environment.
24 hour Delegate Rate starts from €275 and includes
Here at Marlfield House we recognise the importance of operating in an environmentally sustainable way. We also recognise that many of our corporate clients are also committed to these principles through your CSR Programmes.
As a supplier to the corporate sector we have taken some specific actions which supports your approach to sustainability, as follows:
- Marlfield House has an active Environmental Management System in place and is a certified member of the Green Hospitality Programme.
- Our focus is on reducing our energy and water consumption on a continuous basis and working towards a Zero to Landfill waste system.
- All our meetings are run on Green Meeting Principles.
- 90% of all food served is sourced within a 50km radius of the hotel, supplemented from our own gardens.
Our Green Meeting Principles
- No Single Use Plastics are provided
- Filtered water is provided as standard
- Pads/Pens are available within each meeting room
- Paper used is sourced from Post-consumer recycled stock
- All waste is fully recycled
- Food offering – 95% Irish Origin food is provided for snacks and meals
You may also be interested in
Imagine holding a private event whether it be a wedding ceremony, wedding reception, anniversary, special birthday, corporate event, charity event or fashion show where the only guests there are those you have invited!
Exclusive use of Marlfield Country House Hotel in Wexford includes the entire house and its beautiful gardens ensuring that you and your guests enjoy total privacy in a homely and elegant environment. The charming reception rooms, beautiful bedrooms, restaurant and gardens provide the perfect backdrop for a special occasion for family and friends. In addition our chefs and excellent team of staff will provide the most wonderful food and friendly service for your very special occasion.